You may choose to provide information about yourself in order to be contacted by UWM regarding loan products and/or services, to become a part of the UWM broker network or to receive a response to your question or inquiry. Such information may include the following:
- Your Name
- Your company name
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Property address
- Information about your business
- Other information you choose to provide via a telephone call, letter or e-mail
Primarily, the information you provide will be used to contact you and better understand your wholesale lender needs. You understand that by submitting your information through this Website or one of UWM's other company websites, you agree to be contacted regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry. By providing information to UWM through this Website, a telephone call, an e-mail or letter, you authorize UWM to engage in the following uses of your information:
- To improve its products and services
- To periodically market its products and services, telemarket its products and services, and send promotional emails and advertisements
- To contact you
In order to protect your information from unauthorized use and access, UWM has measures in place directed to safeguarding the information you provide. Such measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementing policies and procedures to provide maximum protection of your information
- Restricting use of and access to your information to only those employees with a legitimate business need
- Requiring third parties doing business with UWM to comply with all applicable privacy and security laws
- Providing a private computer network that is protected by firewalls and security maintenance procedures
- Using secured Internet connections to gather your information and forward to those who will act upon it
While UWM strives to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security, no data transmission over the Internet or any wired or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. UWM recommends you do not send any confidential information by e-mail. If you choose to send confidential information to UWM via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
Most web browsers afford you the option of modifying your settings to reject cookies should you choose. However, declining cookies may interfere with your ability to take full advantage of the features of this Website.
Change in Control
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business of UWM.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on the UWM Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should read and understand before using their site. UWM does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or the security of information you submit through their website whatsoever as UWM has no control over third party websites.
Terms and Conditions
Should you still have questions regarding UWM's use of your information and the protection afforded it, you may contact UWM using the below information:United Wholesale Mortgage
585 S Blvd E
Pontiac, MI 48341